Thursday, February 25, 2010
Chatter, chatter, giggle giggle!
There must have been something in the snow that fell last night because my little two have been ON FIRE all day. Jessica came home from school chattering and hasn't stopped yet!! While she at lunch ... chatter. All the way through gymnastics ... chatter, chatter, chatter! While she played this afternoon with friends ... chatter. Even when she hurt her foot and was crying, she still wanted to chatter about how she did it and why she did it and where she was going and what it felt like and "member that time I got that other ouchy?". She has just chattered all day. It makes me laugh but it also overwhelms my brain! I NEED a little quiet so I can think once every few minutes. Then there is Taylor, she came in the house giggling. She giggled while she put her back pack, shoes and coat away. She giggled when she showed me some stuff she brought home from school (glurch, I think is what its called all though I've heard multiple names for the mix between slime and playdough), she giggled while she made the glurch into funny shapes from baby dresses to socks to pockets, to tunnels. She giggled while she did her homework. She giggled hysterically while she dried the pans ... she discovered the "funny house" mirror effect on the bottom edges of the pans making her face small and big in weird proportions. She even giggled while I was forcing her to eat the first bite of cantaloupe (she didn't giggle when I made her eat a second much bigger bite ... that brought tears of course -but she did eat it before I made her mac n cheese for dinner). I love to hear their chatter and giggling no matter how endless it is even if sometimes I get to the point where I need it to stop for a bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment