
Yes - Taylor needs her hair cut ... :) thus the hair in her eyes all the time. Oh well, soon. V-Day story about Tay. She chose the sweet tart conversation hearts. She was excited to read them. As she read them "hug", "kiss me" she would jump up and come give me whatever it said. I was sad when the extras ran out. I loved sitting in my office in the afternoon and she'd be eating an after-school snack (ok, don't laugh, I know it isn't healthy at all) and she'd bring a heart that said "HUG" in my office and give me the biggest hug! Then about 2 or 3 minutes later, she'd come running with 2 that said "Kiss Me" and give me a big kiss on each cheek. This happened 4 or 5 different days (different packs of candy). What a cute little girl she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment