Friday, February 12, 2010

Grateful for my friends!

I am so grateful for the many friends I have and all the blessings I receive because of them!! Usually the blessings are less tangible and not edible, but I'm loving these! So I had to post what came to my house today ... thanks Lisa and Michelle! So yummy!!

I had already eaten one of the brownie and chocolate suckers before I thought to take a picture! :)

This cake is what's inside the cute box above ... the picture doesn't do it justice!
And this sugar cookie was to die-for! It was one of those super soft yummy ones!
Sorry to all my friends out there ... I'm not the baker that these two are, so you'll just have to hear my heart ... I truly hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day weekend and may the love you have for your spouse, family, friends and life in general grow! AND may you feel the love that I have for you!! Love you all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you like it! Happy Valentine's Day!