Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anybody want to go to a Jazz game with me???

I am going to the Jazz game this Saturday - Steve is playing drums again - and I would love to have company! I haven't bought tickets yet so anyone that wants to go, just let me know by Wednesday late night! I will probably buy cheap seat tickets if there are some available, if not, we'll have to scalp which probably means tickets will be about $50 (cash). Steve and I go out to dinner before, we'll leave here at 5pm. So, feel free to bring a spouse with you and we can make it a double or group date. I'll just be the odd man out in the stands. Girls, you could do a girls night out too and Steve could be the odd one out at dinner!! :)

Call or email me!

1 comment:

Pattie said...

We should be done with Wicked by 5pm if you want to meet somewhere for dinner. Then if you decide to forego the game you and I could ride back in my car and Mike and Steve could head to the game in yours.