Added note: I'm slow to post this ... these pictures were taken on March 30th, right before the weather went really yucky again. This past weekend we didn't get outside at all. I still have 4 or 5 of my smaller rose bushes to trim (easy compared to the 5 or 6 I already did) and we are ripping out some ground cover that we don't like. And then it won't be long before its planting time - garden and some new ground cover and summer flowers. :) Oh the joys of a yard. Glad we have one though - wouldn't trade it for no space ever! I actually enjoy most of my time in the yard. I was going to buy a new patio set this year ... guess I won't now - due to Steve's car (I'll post more soon).
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A Spring Saturday!
When spring arrives, it means its time to work in the yard again!! That's how we spend Saturdays when they are nice ... the girls playing and riding on the lawn mower with their dad. Me, I spent it getting cuts and scratches from the rose bushes!! I could have taken pics of my arms and hands to prove it, but figured my word was enough. But I got most of our rose bushes trimmed! Here's to many more warm Saturdays and lots of yard work and playing and swinging high!!

This next picture is after a head stand ... thus the grass in her hair - she still has her dance makeup on too!! :)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a beautiful Saturday! I am impressed that you guys got so much yard work done. We desperately need to work in our yard - as you will see on Saturday. Oh well - next year will be a better year for me and the yard (I hope - at least I won't be pregnant).
Post a Comment