We love this hunt because its so close! We love it because we don't have to go to a city egghunt early in the morning. We love it because we get to spend the time with our friends instead of a ton of crazed people at the city hunt. We love it because our kids get lots of eggs instead of just 3 or 4 at the city hunt. We love it because at the end the kids all share with each other instead of crying because they got pushed down at the city hunt (Do you get the impression I don't like the city hunts? They were not been great experiences the last couple times we went.) This egghunt is a great way to celebrate Easter with our friends! Thanks Michelle and Ed!!




2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you guys like our egg hunt so much - we love doing it every year! And I am very glad the pages worked for you - I love Memory Mixers and that you can just swap out the pictures to make them your pages!
Yay! Way fun!! I love doing parties for Easter and other holidays with lots of kids! :)
Post a Comment