Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Bye to my Young Women

I was recently released from my church calling where I worked with the 14 and 15 year old girls. I have to say I've never struggled so much with being released as this time. I LOVED working with the girls. I LOVED the girls. They taught me so much! I am truly grateful for the 9 or 10 months I got to be with them. They are amazing girls and I can honestly say I am better because I gave so much time to them. They taught me so much! I learned so much when I was teaching the Sunday lessons. I learned so much watching them and listening to them at their Tuesday activities. My testimony of my Savior and this gospel grew so much because of the opportunity I had to be with these girls. I will always treasure this past year! Thank you girls! I love you all!!

1 comment:

iamwonderwoman said...

I have to say I felt the same way when they released me from YW's this past December. I cried so hard I had to go home, but I was just recently called as Ward Camp Director and I so I get to have my YW's cup filled again. Hey if you need a room call me!!!