I carried in a port-a-crib tonight from the garage. The girls asked why.
Me: Our friends are coming over and bringing their baby.
Tay: Are they going to give the baby to us?
Me: No...
Jess: Do we get to keep her?
Me: No...
I explained they were coming to visit for a little while. Then Jess asked, "Well, can I give her hugs?"
It was really cute that they thought our friends would just give us a baby ... The cute things the kids say.
6 comments:
I love how kids think! Have fun with your friends and a baby!
That is sweet! :)
Aaaah...I baby visiting will give you the bug! There is still one more up there calling your name..!
I love how little minds work! So simple, and so sweet!
Your blog is adorable!
Thanks for the hint about the hives. Next time we will try a different approach, and although I hope there won't be another mystery rash in our future, it won't surprise me if it does happen again. And thank you for helping with our quilt-we really appreciate it!
They are precious. Just remember this when they are teenagers. :)
You know the pics of Jessica don't show up on your page, right?
Love ya, Nyla
you know, that title is pretty decieving!!! I read it and thought...oh my heck, is she announcing something! LOL
Cute story though!
Post a Comment