Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jessica's Birthday Party

Hip Hop! Hoorah!! Kangaroo Zoo! I love this place for parties. Its just so easy! The employee who was our "host" was awesome. She raced around the place with the girls, chasing them and playing with them and helping them play games. She jumped with them and really made it extra fun. Then you go in a private room where the employee helped cut up and serve the cake, provided drinks and then brought in the Kangaroo to meet the girls. AND, then she cleans it all up and even loaded the gifts and left over cake into my car! Its the way to go. Plus all the girls LOVE going there. It works for all of them even though they aren't the same age.

Jessica chose 3 friends to go with her. We suggested some others since the party was for 8 kids ... but she didn't want BOYS. NO BOYS. JUST GIRLS. That was what she wanted, so that's what we did. She chose Tess, Aly and Paige. That plus my 3 makes 6 kids ... so I opted to let Taylor and Alyssa each bring a friend too, Makenna and Mady. Then at the last minute, Tess couldn't come, but the 7 girls all loved it!

I always get a little carried away with pictures though. Just so many expressions and poses to capture!






There is actually one more spread to come... I warned you, I get carried away with pictures.

5 comments:

Beverly B. said...

I wish I could help you. I know mine blow up bigger but I have no idea how I do it.

Unknown said...

You know, I don't know why some picture blow up and others don't... it's a blog mystery! Cute birthday party!

Michele said...

Looks like a blast. I still can't believe she is 3!

Donna said...

Believe it Michele - she's actually 4 now!! :)

lvs2dance said...

I love it! Are these digital scrapbook pages??? AWESOME! Happy birthday Jess!