Here's how you play... Beverly (a good friend from year's ago in BYU ColorGuard) tagged me with the letter "E". So now I have to list 10 things I love that start with that letter. So here it goes…...
1. Elephants ... really, that's what came to mind first! But I think about our trips to the Zoo!
2. Envelopes ... yep, that came second. And then I think about my business and the 400 letters that we are stuffing this week for all of my clients and how grateful I am for my business and that I get to work from home.
3. Entertainment ... I love entertainment. I love movies, I love traveling, I love reading, not as much into TV though. I love having fun and that leads me to #4.
4. ENJOY ... I was reading a friends' blog today and she talked about Living until the day I die. To me, that means enjoy life. Do your best and make the most of every day because you don't know when you will not have another with that person you love or that they won't have another with you.
5. Now I have to start thinking ... E??? Errors ... I know we all make them. Errors in judgement, errors in speech, errors in our work, errrors in the things we do. I HATE them, but I always strive to correct them, so if I've ever made an error in how I've treated you or something I've said or done, please let me know. I truly value all of my friends and family so much!
6. Europe! This one took a minute to come up with! I have been to Spain and Italy and loved both trips and hope to get to do more and see even more parts of Europe.
7. Eternity ... I'm grateful for my Savior and the eternal plan for my family.
8. Eggs ... I'm not a big fan of eggs or breakfast, but its an E!
9. Equator ... my office assistant Karianna helped me come up with that one. Nothing more to say about it.
10. Everyone! I tag everyone who reads this. I challenge you all to take the letter of the alphabet that corresponds with your birthday. I'm changing this. You are supposed to tag 10 people each with a different letter after yours but I think this is fun!
1st - A 2nd - B 3rd - C 4th - D 5th - E 6th - F 7th - G 8th - H
9th - I 10th - J 11th - K 12th - L 13th - M 14th - N 15th - O 16th - P
17th - Q 18th - R 19th - S 20th - T 21st - U 22nd - V 23rd - W 24th - X
25th - Y 26th - Z ..... 27th - A 28th - B 29th - C 30th - D 31st - E
(I would have had D if this had been how I was tagged ... and I like that letter so I'm doing it too!)
1. Dad - my own dad is amazing. I love him so much for all he does for me and my family. But I also think of Steve - the dad of my kids! I love you Steve!
2. Donna - hey, that's me!
3. David - my favorite brother - ok, so he is my only brother but he's still my favorite. He has been a really special friend and exmple to me my whole life. I am SO grateful for him and the times we've had together!
4. dog - I'm not an animal person, but I am grateful for the time when we had a dog growing up. Toby was a good dog.
5. doorbell - mine does lots of fun sounds since it is an audioShare doorbell. my kids love the voice saying "hey, somebody's at the door" the best.
6. dreams -I am a dreamer. I love to dream of fun things, places, situations etc. Dreams keep me moving forward and working hard for the things and people I love!
7. dinosaurs - I love Thanksgiving Points dino museum. Maybe we need to go again soon.
8. daring - I'm not daring, I'm rather reserved but its a goal of mine to not worry so much, to be more daring and to have more fun and to just enjoy things.
9. daylight savings! I love this time of the year when the sun shines later in the day so we can enjoy the late afternoon and evening before the sun goes down and it gets cold.
10 - DisneyWorld (and DisneyLand) - the happiest places on earth, right? I actually really want to take my kids this year. Alyssa remembers going once but the other girls don't remember it at all. This would be a great year too because they all still love Princesses and would really enjoy it all!
One last D - DONE! I'm done with this post. Time to get to work! If you do the alphabet tag on your blog, leave me a note so I don't miss it!
2 comments:
You did good! But I'm sorry that I didn't give you D. Ironically my birthday corresponds with R which I already did. Thanks for playing.
Fun! I may do this one soon! :)
Post a Comment