Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date - for my young women

At church, I work with the 14 and 15 year old girls. I love what I do. Our activity last week was a daddy daughter night. The girls brought their dad (mom or grandpa if dad wasn't available) and we played a version of the Newlywed Game and then had root beer (or orange or grape soda) floats. With questions for the grownups like "how would you describe her bedroom - tornado, file cabinet or locker room?" and "who is her favorite male move actor?" And questions for the girls like "what item of your dad's (mom's or grandpa's) would you throw away if you could?" and "what is your dad's favorite type of music? oldies, country, soft rock and roll" It was alot of fun, lots of laughs and some high-fives! Oh, but did you know that 80's music is now considered "oldies" to these girls. WOW! I guess that makes me old!! I really do enjoy spending time with these girls and getting to know more and more about them! They teach me so much and make me laugh a lot too! Thanks girls! I love you!

Just wanted to share some pictures of my girls and their grownup.












No comments: