Many of you know that I painted Taylor and Jessica's room a week or so ago. This may not seem like a big deal to many of you, but you have to understand. We have lived in our house for 8 1/2 years now. It was brand new when we moved it was freshly painted. The entire house was painted in a creamy tan color that we chose with white baseboards and trim. But the painting has not changed AT ALL since then, not in a single room! And that is because Steve doesn't handle chaos well. He hates it actually. So, for me to do a big project like paint, its just not something he likes ... nope, not happening. UNLESS he's out of town. So, when he went to Washington, DC for 3 days, I knew it was my chance. I had it all taped and ready to go when Pattie arrived to help me. We actually started painting before his plane left the ground. : ) And finished before he landed in DC. The girls both love Tinkerbell so we painted the room to match the Tink bedding Jess got for her birthday and that Tay will get soon! : ) Green and purple!! And thanks Uncle Ron for picking out the Tinkerbell doll from Ron, LaNae, Meghan, Glen and Ronnie! Jess LOVES it! Again, another hit picked out by Uncle Ron for Jessica!
Yes, we went with ELECTRIC green on the bottom half and purple on the top half and with the help of my dad, I hung white chair rail to divide the two. I love it and it turned out really well. Pictures are hung now, but I didn't take any pictures of it with them hung and the girls are asleep now. Maybe later. Until then, these will have to do!
And here are some pictures of the girls in their new room! 

No comments:
Post a Comment