Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hanging out with friends

We have some really great friends - both in and out of our neighborhood. Chris and Jenny are some of our LONG-TIME friends and we are so grateful to have them in our lives. Chris and Steve went to high school together and Jenny and I were in color guard together. She played a critical role in mine and Steve's first date - the one that didn't happen! : ) They invited us over for dessert and games on Sunday so we stopped off there one our way home from the canyon.
They have 3 girls and a little boy. Shortly after their little boy went to bed, the 6 girls (their 3 and our 3) put on a fashion show. Quite the affair! The show was complete with a curtain, an announcer and intermissions for costume changes. Their oldest daughter was the "curtain operator" and their second daughter was the "announcer". Here are pics of the "models".



3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Ok, you little stinker...I am totally blushing right now. You know how awful I feel right now and EVERY time I think about yours and Steve's first date? LOL
Once again, I am so sorry! For the record, he didn't mention to me that he had a date...if he had I never would have let him come with me.
You guys are such great friends and we really value your friendship as well. It was so great to get together with you guys. Till next time! :-)

Beverly B. said...

Cute! It's fun to see blogs over lap because I recognize everyone.

Donna said...

To Jenny's credit - She did NOT know Steve was supposed to pick me up ... he didn't tell her, nor did he call me that entire weekend! :)