Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pics of us

While we were in the canyon, I decided I wanted pictures of us. We were hoping to get a family one good enough for Christmas card use ... not sure we got it. We'll have to try some other ones and see if we can get something better. I also tried to get good individual shots of each of us. I got what I got ...
Our family! Taken by some guy who was out for a motorcycle ride with his little boy. He offered when he saw me trying to position the camera just perfectly on our cooler.
Alyssa took this one of Steve and I - not a bad little photographer!
This was actually a picture of our family that I cropped - Jessica stepped in front of Alyssa so the "family" portion didn't turn out so well, but I liked the way Steve and I looked. It was on auto-timer! I rarely have pics of Steve, so I made him pose.
I've really been trying more lately to take pictures of myself too ... so Steve took this one for me.
The three girls as they were ready to run wild on the trails.
Alyssa is into "posing" right now. So she cocks the head sideways, arches her back and makes very FROZEN looking faces. Natural, just didn't happen, but she's still a pretty little girl!
Taylor is just so simple right now. Just easy going. CHEESE!
A taste of Jessica's new found personality!! She loves the camera and making faces. These are just A FEW of the ones we took...
When I got this one, I finally stopped ... figured after literally 39 pictures it wasn't going to get any better!

So that's us!!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

What great pics! Oh lil jess, what a ham you are!

Michele said...

What cute picts. You have a darling family. It is fun to see all the different personalities come through.

Pattie said...

I think these are great pictures, and more than worthy of gracing your Christmas cards! I feel so left out of the loop right now since I haven't seen you in, like, 2 weeks...I need my Donna fix! This week, okay?