Friday, October 31, 2008

Jessica's Preschool Party

For Jessica's preschool, the moms all came at the end of class and the kids did a little parade past the parents and got a treat from each.

Jessica and her teacher, Miss Suzee - Cruella.

Grandma also came - she handed out her famous crocheted little pumpkins. My mom has been making little pumpkins since I was in kindergarten. This year she probably did about 140 of them - for 5 grandkids and their classes! The amount she has done over the years is CRAZY! A few years back she started dressing up as a pumpkin to go with it! THANKS MOM for this great tradition! My girls LOVE their pumpkins!

Jessica, Gavin and Tess - some friends from the neighborhood who are also in her preschool class.

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Wow lots of updates. I love your halloween costumes. You must have been busy. Me too. Have fun on your getaway.

lvs2dance said...

What a great mom! You should have taken a pic of the them, I want to see what they look like

Michelle said...

Wow you have been busy with kids and blogging! Glad you guys have been having so much fun!

Ciria said...

CUTE, CUTE princess. I love your mom's costume she is so cute too!