A friend sent me recent pictures of his 4 kids. As I looked at them, I thought about who each one looks like. I could see him in one child and two of the others have his eyes. Then I thought about my kids. So now, you get to decide. Who do they look most like? Mom or Dad? I've added a few pictures of all of us at different ages. Sadly, I don't have many pictures of me as a kid - my mom still has most of the ones from when I was little, but I was able to scrounge a few. And the scans of Steve and I are a little messed up, but hey, you get the basic idea.
Steve
Donna (me!)
Alyssa


Taylor

Jessica

So, who looks most like Steve and who looks most like me? Post your vote! : )
3 comments:
Ok, this is such a no brainer! Alyssa and Jess are SOOOO you and Taylor is Steve all the way! BTW- I love the chubby baby pic in the m&m outfit!
It's hard to say but I guess I think Alyssa looks more like you and Taylor and Jessica look like both of you. Or myabe there other way. There all really cute though:)
Wow, I've had this all wrong! I have always said that Taylor looks like you and Alyssa and Jess look like Steve. Couldn't be more wrong! That picture of you in the striped shirt could be totally mistaken for Alyssa in a few years!
Post a Comment