Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over the years ...

I don't have much new to post so I thought I'd do some fun looking back ones. Steve and I when we were engaged ...We were so skinny back then! First there are two.


Alyssa at aboaut 6 weeks old. Taken in early August 2000. Yes, she really was that big ... the outfit was probably a 6-9 or even 9-12 month outfit, but she really was only 6-8 WEEKS at the oldest in this picture.

Now there are three! Because of the complications for both Alyssa and I after she was born, this was probably the first picture we took of all 3 of us.
Taylor joined us almost exactly 3 years later. She is about one month old in this picture. Taken July 2003.
Next comes four! Our family has grown a bit.
This is Jessica ... again at about a month old. Can you tell what month she was born - Valentine's all over! This was taken in March of 2005.
And now we are five!!

No, there isn't a 6th coming! The only babies around our house now are those that belong to someone else or that are swimming in our aquarium!! I've got about 16 baby fish right now, and that's all I need. :)

4 comments:

Pattie said...

More pictures, please. I love reminiscing with you. Perhaps you should get a dog so you can make it a family of 6! HAHA, I'm just kidding - know how you feel about that.

lvs2dance said...

I love all the pics! So fun! I especially love the engagement pic and the skirt/pants that you have on!!! LOL
Man we were stylin back then

Donna said...

Yes, that skirt ... hmmmm... I actually loved that skirt. My mom made it. Wow ... can't wait to see what we'll say about our "style" now in 15 more years. Take a look a little further back and we were really stylin then! Holy moly! (see my facebook for some snapshots from elementary school!)

Michelle said...

Holy cow you were young in that first picture! That was fun to see pictures from all the years.