I was reading a friend's blog tonight and she commented that it had been 10 years since she graduated from BYU ... its been the same for me! Wow! Kind of crazy how fast the time has gone. Even more crazy is to think about where I will be (and my family) in 10 more years! Alyssa will be getting ready to finish her first year of college! Taylor will be in her last couple of weeks before she gets her drivers license! And Jessica will be biting at the bit to start high school! Kind of fun to think about all the fun memories we will have together between now and then ... hopefully all shared on my blog! School for Jess, baptism for Tay and Jessica, going into Young Women's, becoming a teen ager, learning to drive, first dates, first dance, first prom, WOW!! What fun we will have! Not to mention the vacations and time together at home. I hope I can remember to cherish every minute of it because if it is anything like the last 10 years, it is going to FLY by!
Anyway, here are pictures of my graduation!! 10 years ago (and two weeks). Excuse the quality of pics ... this is pre-digital camera so they have been scanned in. : ) Wow, my hair was LONG.
2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you posted pictures. I hadn't even thought about ten years from now. Ryan will be 15 and Cam 11 but who knows if and how our family will be grow.
Wow time does fly!! We have been gone 7 yrs! So crazy!!
Post a Comment