Sunday, May 10, 2009

Poke - ee - no

The other day, Taylor and Jessica were listening to a bunch of songs we have from Disney. As each song started, Taylor or Jessica would scream out which movie the song was from. Snow White, Cinderella, Laddin, Sleeping Beauty ... They came across one and they were so excited ... it was Poke -ee - no ... Huhhhh???? So I listened. "I've got no strings, to hold me down..." Yep, translation is: Pinochio. Love the little things they say and do!

Taylor listened to the 9 or 10 songs on the playlist for close to an hour before I switched her to another Disney list. She'd dance and sing and dance and sing and then scream out the next movie. She was 100% happy!

1 comment:

heather said...

we've been listening to disney music in the car lately...ashli's doing the same thing..."from...?" until i tell her what movie it's from lol.