Thursday, May 21, 2009
No Sleep!!
Why is it that kids will stay up LATE and be tired all day the next day (whiny, grumpy, argumentative etc) but STILL not go to bed at night? WHY??? Taylor and Jessica used to be pretty good about going to sleep when we got them their bunk beds. Sometimes we had to say something once or twice, but tonight an hour and 30 minutes. I tried being nice, I tried being grumpy, I resorted to yelling and screaming, I threatened swatting their bums, I followed through, I threatened to ground them, I followed through and STILL they didn't fall asleep. WHY??? They were both grumpy most of the day today - after 3 nights of not going to bed on time - and still they didn't go to bed ontime tonight. Oh ... the joys of being a mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hate to say it sister, but wait till they are teenagers!
I feel your pain! Faze has been a monster for the past few nights. Is there really a magic trick to bedtime? Let me know if you discover it!
Post a Comment