Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter Morning at Home

I know I'm super behind. But here is Easter Morning finally. I still have Easter with Steve's family, Easter with my family, a dance competition, spring break in Arizona, geocaching and who knows what else to blog!! I'm working on it today though! These took a little bit longer than normal because I was trying to scrapbook the pages before I posted the pictures!! I got them done, but it took me a lot longer than I wanted ... still getting used to creating digi pages! Enjoy!

The Easter bunny visited our house after we went to church. We came home and there were baskets and outfits and the traditional egghunt. The girls got a few small toys and a couple of outfits plus eggs with candy. The Easter Bunny knew we were getting ready for a spring break road trip, so he stocked a family basket with NINE movies!! The girls enjoyed the time we spent together.






No comments: