Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soooo much to blog, so little time.

Ok, so its not that I don't have the same amount of time as everyone else, I just don't seem to be getting much blogging done because of other things on my list. I at least wanted to leave a little note tonight to say hello and I hope all of you blog readers are doing well! I'll be blogging more next week ... I promise! I've got lots to share!

The rest of spring break is still to come! Plus all of these posts:
  • dance recital for Alyssa
  • dance recital for Taylor
  • field trip to the zoo with Taylor
  • field trip to the park with Alyssa
  • my trip to Ohio
  • geocaching
  • Taylor's kindergarten field day
  • Alyssa's early bday celebration at school
  • Taylor's early bday celebration at school
  • Taylor & Alyssa's dance festival
  • last day of school (tomorrow)
  • and we're camping this weekend so I'll have pics from that too...

Whew... I'm tired just from thinking about all the stuff I need to blog! Night!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun camping! And I can't wait to see what you blog!

Merfy said...

I am with you! I am so far behind! Too many things going on and no time to blog about them. Somehow I made time to read my friends blogs though! :)