Alyssa is moving into the 9 year old group for girls' activity days at church. The lady who helps organize the activities asked her to fill out a "Getting to Know You" form. Alyssa filled in teh blanks like this:
I have sandy hair and brown eyes.
My favorite color is blue
My favorite food is Hamburger Helper
My favorite music/song is (with music/song crossed out and "band" written above it) Abba
My favorite movie is Condorman (yes, this is the 80's movie - it was one of Steve's faves)
My favorite subject in school is math
For fun my family likes to go camping
Something interesting or unusual about me is I'm trying to help the earth.
So that is Alyssa - according to Alyssa! :)
3 comments:
It's fun to see the world through their eyes. I can't believe she is 9. Time flys by- enjoy every minute of it!
I LOVE the movie Condorman...well I can't say love, but I remember watching it ALOT when I was younger...
Love it! I can't say I have even heard of Condorman, but I love that her fav band is ABBA!
Post a Comment