Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Applesauce Scrapbook Pages

I already mentioned that I spent LOTS of time recently canning apples ... but here are the pages I created.

Jessica says "soakin" like it means really. Not sure where she got it, but she insists that is the word she wants to use. Some might say stinkin' long or super long or really long ... but Jessica says "soakin". And she reminds me of a little surfer girl when she says it. I love it!
Free apples from 3 trees = LOTS of canning! My mom, LaNae (my sister) and I started on Fri and continued on Mon, Tues and Wed! All three girls helped some, but Jessica LOVES to help the most. She spent more time helping than she spent playing. She also ate her fair share of apples and apple peel! Taylor and Jessica decided to go outside for a bit. The toy truck was dirty so they asked grandpa to wash it. But evidently, it wasn't clean enough because the girls turned the hose back on and got each other "a little" wet. Dripping!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a LOT of apples! But looks like fun!

Michele said...

You go girl. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing all those jars lined up filled with yumminess. Good for you:)