Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some Random Days at our House

I got behind again on my normal blogging activities ... been so caught up with the chaos and stress of the job situation. So, here are a few pages I did. The first is from a late-over Alyssa had with the other girls in her church primary class. There were 9 girls at my house that evening, most of which are 9 years old. They watched a movie that ended just after 9pm. Silly girls! The second page is the result of Jessica and Taylor being left in the bathtub to "play" and getting my bottle of body wash! How simple it is to have fun when you are little. I LOVE to listen to my children giggle. I LOVE to listen to their funny stories and watch their silly antics. I LOVE to be reminded of how truly simple and fun life can be! THANK YOU GIRLS for reminding me.



No comments: