Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Blog Train - for digi scrapping friends

If you digital scrapbook, Stuff to Scrap does a monthly blog train giving away a big kit. November's is called Morning Solitude and it starts on BubbleScrap Designs' Blog. The way it works is every blog you go to will you give you free "stuff'" designed with a specific color scheme. This one is a purple, green, blue and brown with cream accent. I can see lots of uses with my girls. There are about 45 blogs on this train! Anyway, you go to each blog and download their free piece. Some are quick pages, some are element clusters, some are mini kits, some are alphas, some are regular kits, some are hybrid projects. I just downloaded the pieces I could see myself using. I like a lot of pictures, so I don't usually like the quick pages so I didn't download all of them. ENJOY! Stuff to Scrap forum is also doing a daily download right now for a kit. Check it out!

No comments: