Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Another catch-up post from last week. Just realized I never did Taylor's field trips from early in October either. Guess I need to work on those next! I still have lots more Halloween to do too ... Alyssa and Taylor's class parties, the Halloween parade at school, my mom as the great pumpkin giving out pumpkins to my girls' classes, Halloween night and trick-or-treating. Wow. And I think I have a few other layouts during October to create too. Guess I should spend more evenings like I did tonight ... scrapbooking! :) Oh darn! Twist my arm!

Carving pumpkins is always a fun time. Alyssa and Steve carved Alyssa's pumpkin at the church for an activity days daddy daughter activity. Taylor and Jess carved theirs at home. Taylor HATED cleaning out the pumpkin. Jessica LOVED it. But they all enjoyed carving and seeing the finished product with a candle in it. Taylor and Jessica both wanted their pumpkins to look like our clock. Alyssa chose a complex scarecrow.




No comments: