Sunday, November 15, 2009

More October pages

I've been having fun today scrapbooking!! I've got October ALMOST done now! Just a couple more pages to put final touches on. Yeah! September and August are also basically done! Now its time to start on July and the few things I've taken pictures of in November. Good thing November is kind of slow ... so much in October and I know December will be CRAZY too! 10 days of a vacation will keep me busy for awhile, not to mention Christmas parties, Christmas Eve and Christmas and all of Christmas break (and snow!). Wow. It makes me tired just thinking about it! Can't wait actually! (To read the text on these pages, just click on the image ... it will enlarge and you should be able to read it).


Credits: "Fangs for the Memories" Summer Driggs

Credits: Quick Page ... not sure where I got it. :) Sorry!
Credits: Quick Page ... again, not sure where I got it. Sorry! I did add all the smaller picture to this page. Not a big fan of pages with only one picture. :)


Credits: "Fangs for the Memories" Summer Driggs



Credits: Hard Rains Gonna Fall by Scraps of Ellay - new release! On sale for 25% off right now! A lot of her stuff is actually on sale right now!

1 comment:

Pattie said...

I love them all! You are brilliant with this whole digital scrapbooking stuff. I wish I had more time to dedicate to it....you make me want to be more dedicated at it!