Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm on a CT!

Most of you will think ... what in the heck does that mean? CT stands for Creative Team. Most digital scrapbook designers have a CT. The CT creates sample layouts and items using the designers' kits. I'm super excited about it!! The Scarecrow Festival pages below were my final "audition" you could say. The kit is by Scraps of Ellay (pronounced L A) at stufftoscrap.com I'm super excited! I'm really looking forward to working with the team!! :) I know ... just what I need ... one more thing in my busy schedule right? But I think it will really push me to do better layouts and scrapbook more often plus give me a team to get ideas from. And it is something I'm doing for ME which I need right now! Super excited!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is really exciting! Good luck and have fun with it!

Michele said...

Congrats! That is very exciting:)

Ellay said...

woo-hoo! I'm super excited to have you on my team, too! :)