Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lots of visitors!

Wow - in the last few days (according to my "feedjit" since not everyone leaves comments), I've had visitors on my blog from 19 different cities!! I'm pretty sure that's a record for me! Thanks all for visiting my blog and checking in on us! Hope all is well for all of you! If you blog, make sure I have your blog listed on the side bar so I can check it too! Love you all!

Update: Still nothing significant to report. Some very promising things in the works, but we'll have to wait it out and see! :) Trying to be optimistic without getting your hopes up too high is TOUGH!!

This is the week we HAVE to decide whether we cancel our trip to DisneyWorld with my brother and his family. We have been officially planning this trip since March, but we've tossed the idea around for probably about a year and a half!! We would leave two weeks from Sunday so we have to cancel by Saturday of this week. Its a hard decision to make ... we've already paid for a lot of it, and its something we've been planning and looking forward to for a long time. Our girls DON'T know that it is scheduled but they have been working for MONTHS to earn money to go on this trip. We feel very grateful that we didn't tell them ... we were going to dress up as Mickey and Minnie for Halloween and tell them that way, but then things got complicated so we've held off. We still have to buy tickets to the park and pay for food while we are there (which won't be TOO bad since we are in a condo and can eat breakfast at the condo and even take food with us to the park if we need). Not a TON more to spend, but still a significant amount. I have a hard time making decisions when I don't know answers to other things that are going on. If we cancel, we do lose quite a bit of stuff that is non-refundable. Hmmmmmm.... Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'll let you all know soon if we are going!

1 comment:

Beverly B. said...

I'm hoping that something works out soon for you guys. I hope you make the right decision about your trip. That would be a toughy for me. Good luck!