Wednesday, September 9, 2009

6 new tonight!

I posted 6 new blog entries tonight - plus this one! :) Love to blog. It truly is my therapy. It helps me enjoy the moments of my life and the fun times we have as a family. On nights when I'm just exhausted, worn out and even a little frustrated with my kids, I love to blog because it helps me unwind and it reminds me of those little moments that bring me so much joy. It also allows me record those moments. Then in the heat of the day when I just want to scream because they aren't listening to me I can stop and read my blog and smile a bit more - of course, that is usually after I've done my screaming. :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures and posts!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am with you - blogging/scrapbooking saves me. I would go totally insane without it. I'm glad you found an outlet - I think everyone needs at least one.

Andrea said...

Donna you do so well with keeping up on your blog! I agree it helps keep those memories fresh...fun and not so fun. Your hike looked beautiful and I am impressed with your little bike rider! Have a good friday!