Jessica just walked in and she was covered with BRIGHT PINK sidewalk paint ... and soaked with water. When I asked her WHAT HAPPENED? She told me she didn't know who did it. I told her I knew she had done it and not to make up a story about it. I asked her how she got all wet and she told me she wasn't sure. I asked her if she tried to wash off and she looked up at me with this innocent little face like she was waiting to see if I was going to get grumpy or not. :) She knows me too well! I didn't though! But I didn't think to take pics until after I had taken her in the laundry room and stipped her down... so here are the pics of the culprit, the project and the results!
Culprit: Crayola BRIGHT PINK sidewalk paint.
The Project: Decorating a rock in the backyard
The Result: Her khaki colored capris COVERED in PINK!
1 comment:
Gotta love the messes kids get into! And I love how they try to tell us they don't know what happen or that they didn't do it - especially when they are COVERED in the evidence. I hope the paint all came out!
Post a Comment