Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free spirited kids!

I don't feel great this morning so I'm taking some more "me" time and scrapbooking. :) I already posted about Jess and her mess, but these two pages go together so I'm posting both. Enjoy!

The kids love to do crazy things, sometimes I think its just to test my patience. Jessica and Taylor are our little munchkins. They are always getting into something. One day Jess and Tay are taking bikes UP the slide so they can have a garage in the playhouse. Another day, Jess is painting with sidewalk paint and gets some on her pants so decides to color the rest and then try to rinse it off all on her own. But says she doesn't know how it happened or who got her wet. Imaginations! Free Spirits! A little extra excitement in life! Things that make you smile and laugh! The Little Joys! Oh, and when it was time for the bikes to come DOWN the slide, they tried to walk it down, but that wasn't working so they just let them roll down on their own, right out into the grass!

No comments: