Can you tell that the stress of all this has shut me down creatively? I was doing so good, but just haven't been in the mood since last Wed. Thought about it tonight, but not happening ... so you get text about my life instead of scrapbooked pages. :) Here's another explosion of thoughts dumped into my blog. Sorry! I've never been one to be short on words ... writing helps me think and analyze and accept what is going on.
Update: Steve's day job has not found a new investor yet. And honestly, things aren't looking really promising anymore. They do still have a few more potentials, but the most promising one has rejected the terms of the investment/buyout. It seems that the previous investor/owner of the company, isn't really interested in selling the company without a BIG profit. I'm frustrated with him. To me, it feels greedy to not be willing to get your investment back plus a small profit in order to keep the company going. It also seems very self-centered to not pay your employees for their work and to leave them in such a chaotic situation. So, I'm fighting anger and frustration. :) But I'm also very proud of Steve for handling things so well. The resumes started rolling out today to head-hunters, contacts that he has and for several openings he has found.
I'm just having faith right now! Faith in Steve and faith in my Savior, Jesus Christ that everything will be ok and I'll have the strength and patience and guidance to get through this.
We'll make it, I know that. But, I also think we're in this for the long process and that it isn't going to be easy. I'm just taking it a day at a time and most of the time I feel peace in just moving forward that way (and when I don't feel peace, that's when I VENT to my friends - I love you guys, thanks for everything - from shopping on a budget and coupon advice, listening ears, prayers and friendship!). I know my Heavenly Father is watching over me and my family. I know He will guide us in the right direction and make us strong enough to handle this trial. I know my patience will be tested. And as long as I remember that He won't give me more than I can handle, I can keep going. :) I am truly grateful to feel His love and strength so much as we face this trial. And I am truly grateful for all the prayers and kind words.
I do hope this topic isn't the main topic on my blog for very long!! :)
3 comments:
I miss you! Let's get together here in the next couple of weeks. I can bring lunch over or something and we can veg out and let Owen and Jessica play.
I know its rough!! We have lost 6 Admin jobs in the last yr!! But hang in there! I promise it will be ok! Smile!
We are praying for ya sister! Try to keep your head up more than it is down- you will be OK!
Post a Comment