Thursday, September 24, 2009

Employment update ...

Not really much new to report. Steve and his team are still working to get new funding. We view this not as a "layoff" but as the company just not being able to pay him ... so the employees are working to get the company funded again. The lawyers were a little slower on some paperwork this week than they had hoped, but things are moving forward for a possible investor/buyout situation. Key word in that sentence: POSSIBLE. Prayers right now that the major shareholder (previous investor) and the potential investor can work out the terms.

Steve has had a great attitude through all of this so far and I'm very proud of his determination and faith. I've been a basket case, and he has been a pillar of strength! As my brother said earlier this week, Steve always seems to have a plan and a dream, and he has drive and willingness to pursue the dream despite risks. I fully agree and I'm proud that he has that entrepreneurial spirit. I'm very proud of all that Steve and his team at I3 have accomplished and created in the last 3 years, despite "professionals" in the field scoffing at them and ignoring their ideas. I look forward to seeing that dream realized! I know they will find a way to overcome this bump in the road and that we'll be ok!

Thanks Steve for your faith and strength! I learn so much from you and I truly love you! Thanks to everyone else for your love and prayers. We're not out of the woods yet, but we still see light at the end of the tunnel and have hope that all will be ok soon. THANKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep you're heads up!!! Dont give up! it will work out!! Smile!! :)

Michele said...

You are in our prayers, we wish only the best for you and your family. You guys are amazing and a great example to those you know. Thank you for being you!