Its official! With Jessica starting preschool at Eaglecrest Elementary this year, I'm home by myself 4 days a week for 3 hours! What to do with my time!? SMILE!! No wondering here! I'm always busy with work or scrapbooking. I'm really enjoying it and she LOVES preschool. Here are the pages I scrapbooked of her first day of preschool.


Text on the second page says: "Jessica started preschool a week after the other girls started school. She goes Tues-Fri from 9:10-12:00. Steve went with me to take Jessica to school. We walked her into class and waited until the teacher was ready to start class. The entire time I was choked up. I've never cried when I sent my kids to school ... but I did with Jessica this year. I was glad Steve was there because I would have really cried. We're moving to another new phase in our lives where I no longer have a little one home all day. Jessica was so excited to go and didn't look back when it was time for us to leave. All grown up!"
No comments:
Post a Comment