Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Jessica and a 2-Wheel Bike
Well, from the lack of pictures and video, you can tell Jessica is my 3rd and last child ... but I did take one!! Of my other girls we have them in all the gear- helmet, knee pads etc and lots of pictures of them while dad is helping them and after they get it themselves. With this one, I walked out just in time to snap this one - almost didn't get any at all. :) I really do love Jessica, but I'm just so much busier with everything I don't always get a chance to take pics of her special moments. She is younger than either of the other two were, but we also went with a smaller bike for her AND she is the youngest so she has been watching her sisters for years. She is so excited to be on a 2-wheel bike. She got some incentive when the training wheels on her bike got ran over (on accident, her aunt backed over Jessi's bike and fortunately only crushed the training wheel) the week of July 4th. So, she's been working on it some ever since and it finally just clicked at the end of August. And now, not only can she ride her little 2-wheel bike, but she can ride Taylor's bike which is the size up from this one and she goes up our driveway turns and then goes down our driveway and up the the driveway across the street without any problem. She's officially stable on 2-wheels!! Go Jessica!!!
The next time she is riding, I'll go take some other pictures, just so I can fill a scrapbook page! :) She really is good now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment