Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthdays at My Parents'

Its tradition ... celebrate birthdays at my parents' house on Sunday afternoon. In August, we had 3 birthdays - my neice ( Meghan) turned 15, my dad and me (remaining ageless!). :) Here's a few pics from our afternoon. Not sure why I don't have any of my dad getting hsi gift ... we all chipped in and helped my mom buy him a compost tumbler, something he's wanted for awhile. My dad is a BIG gardner and has been my whole life. He has always enjoyed gardening and done a good job at it!

This first picture is of Jess and Taylor with Meghan - using grandpa's new laptop! Its something they've wanted for a long time so my dad decided to buy it for himself the week before his bday (as his gift) - not knowing my mom had gotten the compost tumbler. :)
After dinner is present time!
I had serious red-eye in this picture but it was one of the only ones I liked of me.

My dad ...
The birthday people with the cake.

No comments: