Thursday, August 6, 2009

7 Peaks Readers!

Taylor and Alyssa both got the free passes to Seven Peaks for being readers last year. The passes ended on the 30th of July ... so on the 30th of July, we went! I took Karianna with me so she could do the big slides with Alyssa while I stayed with the little two. It was perfect. We enjoyed it and the little girls LOVED the slides they could go on! And Alyssa always feels like such a grown up kid when she gets to hang out with Karianna. Its fun.

Again, these are pics from my phone, so they aren't the best, but at least we got to capture the moment!

Karianna and Jess
Alyssa with a CHEESE! grin.
Jessica - check out the goggles on her forhead!
Taylor splashing at the bottom of the slide.
On the run - back to slide again!
If you look at Taylor's hair, you can see some darker hair (its really wet) but that is the short hair she cut. It really is as short as it looks in that spot.
I love and hate the self-portraits with my girls. Hate the double chin I always have, but otherwise, the pics are just fun.
This is one of the two kid play areas with all the bigger slides in the background.

No comments: