Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WOW!! I'm spoiled!!

Update to this post at the bottom ... original post on Saturday, August 8th.


Steve came home tonight with THESE!! 12 dozen red and pink roses!! He says there is one dozen for each year we've been married plus a surprise tomorrow for the 13th year!! Can't wait until tomorrow!

I love you Steve!!


Update!!

The surprise for the 13th year was a pair of diamond earrings to wear with the diamond necklace he got me for Christmas. BEAUTIFUL!! Loving them. And he also gave me the sweetest card. I am so grateful for Steve and I love him so much!!
I also have to share what Alyssa got for us (keep in mind she took some of her own money and rode her bike to Smith's Marketplace with her friend to get these gifts and then wrapped every one of them),... for me, a Soduku book, two different kinds of gum, and a necklace she made for me. For Steve, an advertisement for the new audioShare 201 that his company is releasing this month (she DREW the picture herself and yes, the piece of paper was wrapped), a candy bar, a pack of gum and a Y made out of pixos. How cute and sweet can she be!!

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Wow! I can't wait until tomorrow, either, to hear what he does. Have a spectacular anniversary!